PhD programmes 2021/22
PhDs are post-graduate courses with limited access and a duration of three years.
To enroll you must apply to a selection procedure. If you are selected, you may be entitled to a scholarship.
In some cases, some places are reserved for non-EU citizens residing abroad.
Calls, information, forms and paperwork, regulations, contacts.
- Bioengineering and robotics
- Civil, chemical and environmental engineering
- Ingegneria dei modelli, delle macchine e dei sistemi per l'energia, l'ambiente e i trasporti
- Ingegneria meccanica, energetica e gestionale
- Joint Doctorate in Interactive and Cognitive Environments
- Science and technology for electronics and telecommunication engineering
- Security, risk and vulnerability
- Strategic engineering
Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences