Following the Government measures taken to handle the Covid-19 emergency, the Erasmus Office will be closed until new governmental arrangements will be made.
If you have doubts or need further information, you can contact:
- the staff of the Foreign Students Sector at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the staff of the International Activities for Didactics Sector at email@example.com
- the staff of the International Mobility Sector at firstname.lastname@example.org
- for inquires on Visiting Professors at email@example.com
How to do it
What is it
Extra Erasmus+ is a UniGe funded program that offers several scholarships to spend a period of study in some non-European countries. The scholarships are provided "at the desk": according to the order of presentation until the scholarships are available.
To participate, you:
- must be regularly enrolled in the current academic year
- aren't enrolled one more year over the normal duration of the course
N.B. Even the university that hosts you may require certain requirements. Please, read the call.
Are you an extra EU student?
If you are a Non-EU citizen you must have a valid Italian residence permit according to the current Immigration Law (as per legislative decree n. 286/98 and subsequent amendments).
The period you will spend abroad has to be agreed with the mobility representative indicated in the study program (annex B) of your Course.
If the host university rejects your application, you are no longer entitled to get the scholarship.
Please read carefully the call, in the Important Documents section, to know the available destinations.
Read the call carefully to learn about related deadlines.
How to enroll
The scholarship (table 1) is calculated on the basis of the following:
- the ISEE-U that you have submitted for university enrolment
- the geographical area in which you will carry out the Erasmus+ Extra
Reimbursement for travel expenses will be made upon presentation of documentation proving the expenses actually incurred up to the maximum amount indicated in table 2 for each destination location.
To learn more
For further information about the study program and the partner universities, please contact the mobility teacher listed in the call.
Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri from 9 am to noon
Tuesday from 9 am to 11 am and from 2.30 pm to 4 pm