What is it
The filling in of the questionnaires of the teaching evaluation is an important tool to bring out any critical points and weaknesses of the study courses. It is used by teachers to implement the necessary corrective measures in the design of the study course, in the provision of teaching and in the services offered to students.
In the questionnaires you can evaluate:
- the teachings present in your plan of study for the current academic year
- the teachings of your plan of study from previous years that you have not yet supported, as long as they are still present in the manifesto of the current academic year with the same code
- your study course at the end of each academic year
N.B. You may decide not to make a judgment, but it would be a missed opportunity for improvement.
Who's gonna fill it out?
You can fill in the questionnaire if you're a student:
- regularly enrolled in bachelor's courses, 5/6 years master's courses or 2 years master's courses
- full-time, part-time or repetitive
You don't have to fill in, if you're a student:
- Erasmus Incoming, i.e. if you are enrolled at Foreign Universities but you are studying in Genoa with the Erasmus Program
- enrolled in Higher Education Courses (Specialization Schools, Research Doctorates, Masters)
N.B. The annual evaluation is not available for students enrolled outside of the course.
How to do it
To proceed with the evaluation you need to connect with your UniGePASS credentials to the dedicated page of Online Services.
You have to fill in the questionnaire for each teaching, indicating if you are a student:
- attending (more than 50% of presence)
- non-attendance (less than 50% of presence)
N.B. If you do not wish to fill in the questionnaire and give your opinion on the service, you must still go to the Online Services page and select the option with which you choose not to give the evaluation.
When do you fill it out?
You can fill out the questionnaire starting:
- from 7 November 2020 to 31 March 2021 for the lessons of the first semester
- from 15 April 2021 to 31 July 2021 for those of the second semester
For the annual evaluation of the study course, you can join the questionnaire from 20 April 2021 to 15 October 2021.
Problems you may find
During filling in, you may have problems due to:
- plan of study not yet loaded
- teaching not included in the study plan
- incorrect entry of appeal dates in UniGe-didactics
- error in the electronic manifesto (wrong indication of the semester for teaching)
If you do not complete the questionnaire the system will block certain actions:
- Exams booking block: you can book the exams of your current a.y. study plan only after filling in the teaching evaluation questionnaire. There are no blocks for the enrollment of intermediate tests or exams.
- Plan of study upload block: you can upload the study plan of the current a.y. only if you have filled in (or expressed the wish not to fill in) the annual evaluation questionnaire of the previous a.y.'s didactics.
- Graduation application block: you can submit your degree application only after completing the annual evaluation questionnaire of the previous year's didactics
If you have detected these problems, you can take one of the following steps:
To know the results of the evaluations and the students' opinions, divided by academic year, please visit the dedicated page.