Reports and complaints
Your opinion is very important to us as it allows us to continuously improve the quality of the teaching activities and services that we provide to you.
If you have comments on the teaching quality or student services or if you are experiencing issues that you deem appropriate to report, follow the instructions below.
Keep in mind that:
- we ensure to take charge of the reports, verify their validity, assign them to the appropriate authorities and ensure you a response in a definite period of time.
- we ensure the systematic logging and analysis of reports to implement appropriate improvement and corrective actions.
- anonymous reports will not be taken into account, nor will reports that do not indicate precise and verifiable facts
- as the author of the report you will be protected against any form of discrimination or penalisation and you will be guaranteed absolute confidentiality. Your identity will not be disclosed, except for legal obligations and the protection of UniGe's rights.
- for complaints relating to the central administration, please refer to the UniGe procedure.
What you may report
Comments on general problems concerning teaching and services for students and teachers and suggestions for their improvement.
Positive reports of experiences, proceedings or actions.
Formal remarks about facts or behaviour that you consider inappropriate and with respect to which you feel wrongfully affected.