Admission criteria and procedure
Enroll in UniGe and sign up for the test
Read the call
- place and date of the test
- how the test will be carried out
- topics of the questions
- how the ranking works
Enroll in UniGe
Pre-enroll in UniGe and choose this course.
Take the test
Take the admission test.
This is a programmed number of bachelor course. To enroll in this course you must have a high school diploma and you have to take an admission test.
Complete the enrolment
Enroll in the course
If you've passed the test and you're on the ranking please complete your enrollment:
- confirm the course of study
- upload a valid identity document and a passport size photo, if you have not already uploaded it during pre-enrollment
- in case of change of course of study or renounce, you have to pay an additional 16 € for stamp duty
- pay the first installment of the taxes
Collecting the badge
Once you have enrolled, you will receive an email notifying you when your badge will be ready and where to collect it.