Covid-19 teaching plan
To learn more about current UniGe arrangements, please read the dedicated news carefully.
This page reports some useful information on UniGe's teaching activities.
Teaching may happen in three possible ways:
- mixed - part of the teaching activities will happen in the classroom and others online; when in class, students may be distributed over several classrooms
In any case, the teaching and learning resources will be available online.
Choose your year of course to know how teaching will be delivered.
- All of our teaching activities will be available remotely.
- Our rooms are equipped with streaming facilities
- We have 5 large rooms each of which with capacity of a few dozens of attendees
(1) Will all activities be online?
Not necessarily. In some cases podcast or recorded video clips will be made available
(2) Will it be possible to attend classes or other teaching activitities in our premises?
We are scheduling our activities to allow students who wish to do so to attend for a few mornings or afternoons
(3) Which activities will be open to students in the premises?
Primarily those requiring active student participation but, through rotation, we plan to allow students to meet faculty
University building entry rules
To access the UniGe buildings, please remember to fill in and show the self-certification form.
Instructions for in-class lessons
Please read all the guidelines that you must follow scrupulously to reduce the risk Covid-19 infection during their entire stay at the University.
Always respect the hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health:
- wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based gel.
- avoid hugs and handshakes
- avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
- maintain an interpersonal distance of at least three feet
- sneeze and/or cough by covering your nose and mouth and avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions
- avoid the promiscuous use of bottles and glasses
- don't touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands
- do not take antiviral medicines or antibiotics unless prescribed by your doctor
- clean surfaces with chlorine or alcohol-based disinfectants
- use the mask if you suspect that you are ill or care for sick people
- Made in China products and packages received from China are not dangerous
- pets do not spread the new Coronavirus
- if you have flu-like symptoms stay at home, do not go to the emergency room or doctor's office, but contact your general practitioner, pediatricians of your choice, the doctor's office, or regional numbers
N.B. Wearing the mask is mandatory.