Scholarships and exemptions
ALISEO scholarships and accomodations
The scholarships awarded by ALISEO Regione Liguria offer you concrete opportunities to live the university experience to the full.
If you wish to apply for scholarship or accomodation (or for both of them) you should prepare the following documents:
- the documentation which states for each member of your family:
- Personal data
- foreign incomes (regarding the year 2017)
- foreign properties and financial assets (regarding the year 2018)
The documentation must be:
- Issued by the competent offices in the country in which the incomes have been produced;
- translated into Italian by the competent Italian Diplomatic or International students
Visit ALISEO website for more information.
Do you want to study at UniGe but you do not live in the city?
You may apply for scholarships for accommodation in the two university colleges legally recognized in Genoa. For further information, visit Fondazione Rui website.
Settore contribuzione studentesca e benefici
(Office dealing with income data, tuition fees and contributions, and university benefits)
Piazza della Nunziata 6
+39 010 209 5947
Settore Anagrafe Reddituale, Tasse e Contributi, Benefici Universitari
Piazza della Nunziata, 6
Tel. +39 010 209 5947
- Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri 9AM - 12PM
- Tue 9AM - 11AM and 2.30PM - 4PM