The programme council helps you face issues concerning teaching and organization of your course.
The programme council:
- mediates between students and teachers
- approves students procedures (plan of study, transcript of records, transfers)
- evaluates the teaching offer
- approves curricular and extracurricular activities (internships, workshops, conferences)
The department council advises on the activities carried out by the Department, mainly related to the organization of teaching and research.
The Department Council is responsible for approving:
- economic issues
- students procedures (Erasmus, graduation dates)
- teaching units
- exams and graduation dates
- research projects
Alessandro Astegiano - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alessandro Zaio - email@example.com
Vincenzo Di Bartolo - firstname.lastname@example.org
May Creedy Pearne Josephine - email@example.com
Davide Garbarino (dottorando) - firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the University's governing body with political and academic focus: contact us to solve university policy matters and facility management issues.
Main activities are:
- establishing and amending regulations
- advising the University Council
- providing advice on budget and financial management
- manage and organize UniGe teaching activities
Students representatives in the Academic Senate, studentiSA@unige.it
It is the University's governing body with political and financial focus: contact us to solve general problems regarding the students tax system and students facilities management.
Main decisions concern:
- approval of the budget
- estimating future expenses
- use of financial and human resources
- setting taxes and benefits
Students representatives in the University Council, studentiCdA@unige.it