What it is
Leggi le nuove disposizioni Codiv–19 per lo svolgimento dei tirocini curriculari ed extra curriculari.
The traineeship, or stage, is a period of orientation and training, carried out in a work context, public or private, to facilitate your entry into the world of work.
The traineeship is required, please read your degree programme table to check the CFU number and the corresponding hours.
Please remember that the regular payment of taxes is a necessary requirement for the carrying out of the internship.
UniGe, as the promoter, provides insurance against accidents at work with INAIL and, for civil liability, with insurance companies operating in the sector.
Check the traineeship opportunities on the UniGe Student Curriculum Activities website.
To consult the extracurricular internship and job offers, please consult the Demand/Offer Crossing Platform.
Still couldn't find a suitable internship for you? Take advantage of the job orientation services offered by UniGe.
How to activate a curricular internship
Per attivare il tirocinio ci deve essere una convenzione attiva tra UniGe e l'ente ospitante (azienda pubblica o privata):
- Leggi l’elenco delle convenzioni UniGe
- Accedi con le tue credenziali UniGePass alla piattaforma online e compila:
- La proposta di tirocinio
- Il Progetto formativo e di orientamento.
Invita l'Azienda a leggere la pagina dedicata e a registrarsi al Portale Attività Curricolari degli Studenti: Tirocini e Tesi. Successivamente avvia le pratiche necessarie al tirocinio.
N.B. Nella home page del Portale sono disponibili i Manuali d’Uso. Per assistenza all'uso della Piattaforma scrivere a email@example.com.
End of traineeship
- declaration by the company stating the training period and the indication of the successful conclusion
- foglio ore compilato e firmato da te e dal tutor aziendale
- modulo ore compilato e firmato da te e dal tutor aziendale
If you had work experience or voluntary activities that are "in line" with the objectives of the traineeship provided by your degree course, you can request that these activities be recognised as "substitutes" for the traineeship. You have to submit the following documents to the Student Desk:
- a request for recognition addressed to the Degree Course Council
- certification of the company or association where you have worked or you are still working, signed by the legal representative, in which the professional function performed is explicitly mentioned
- detailed report on the activity, skills, knowledge and competences that you believe have been acquired and indicating the relationship between the university study and work practice; this report, signed by you, must be countersigned by the legal representative of the company
All the documentation will be examined by the Traineeship Committee, which will approve or reject your application.
You have to submitte all the documentation by the middle of each month in order to obtain, in case of a positive evaluation by the appropriate committee, the registration of the traineeship in the first days of the following month.
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 (3rd floor)
Tel. +39 010 20951846
Extracurricular internship (postlauream)
Have you graduated? Visit the dedicated page to get all the necessary information about the extracurricular internship and its activation.