In this time of emergency, if you have doubts or need further information, you can contact:
- the staff of the Foreign Students Sector at email@example.com
- the staff of the International Activities for Didactics Sector at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- the staff of the International Mobility Sector at the address email@example.com
- to the Visiting Professor at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
How to do it
What is it
Extra Erasmus+ is a UniGe funded program that offers sixty-one scholarships to spend a period of study in nineteen non-European countries. The scholarships are provided "at the desk": according to the order of presentation until the scholarships are available.
To participate, you:
- must be regularly enrolled in the current academic year
- aren't enrolled one more year over the normal duration of the course
N.B. Even the university that hosts you may require certain requirements. Please, read the attachment 1.
Are you an extra EU student?
If you are a Non-EU citizen you must have a valid Italian residence permit according to the current Immigration Law (as per legislative decree n. 286/98 and subsequent amendments).
The period you will spend abroad has to be agreed with the mobility representative indicated in the study program of your Course.
If the host university rejects your application, you are no longer entitled to get the scholarship.
These are the available destinations:
You can apply exclusively online from Monday 9 December 2019 and until noon on Friday 28 February 2020.
Please remember you must complete the mobility by Friday 26 February 2021 and at least 30 days before the date of graduation.
Calls and documents
How to enroll
For apply you have to:
- fill the admission form
- attach the study program
- sign the application
- submit the documentation to the departmental reference office:
Department of Engineering: tel 010 33 56558
The scholarship is calculated on the basis of the following:
- the ISEE-U that you have submitted for university enrolment
- the geographical area in which you will carry out the Erasmus+ Extra
Reimbursement for travel expenses will be made upon presentation of documentation proving the expenses actually incurred up to the maximum amount indicated in annex 1 for each destination location.
To learn more
For further information about the study program and the partner universities, please contact the mobility teacher listed in annex 1.
Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri from 9 am to noon
Tuesday from 9 am to 11 am and from 2.30 pm to 4 pm