CINDA - Study in Central e South America
In this time of emergency, if you have doubts or need further information, you can contact:
- the staff of the Foreign Students Sector at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the staff of the International Activities for Didactics Sector at the address email@example.com
- the staff of the International Mobility Sector at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the Visiting Professor at the address email@example.com
How to do it
What is it?
Thanks to the CINDA exchange program you have the opportunity to study at the best national universities in Central and South America, in addiction UniGe will fund your stay abroad with a scholarship. You can participate at one of two academic year semesters.
You can participate if you:
- are regularly enrolled at UniGe
- aren't enrolled one more year over the normal duration of the course
- have the B1 certificate of Spanish or Portuguese language
- don't have residency in the destination country
Are you an extra EU student?
If you are a Non-EU citizen you must have a valid Italian residence permit according to the current Immigration Law (as per legislative decree n. 286/98 and subsequent amendments).
You can do a minimum of 2 months to do thesis research, and 3 months for study activities, up to a maximum of 6 months.
Discover the list of partner Universities in the CINDA program.
Call and useful documents
Please, read carefully the call and all the useful documents to participate in the program.
- Attachment 1
- Attachment 2 - Application
- Attachment 3 - Study program (spanish)
- Attachment 4 - Participation form (spanish)
How to enroll
If you want to apply, you must upload online the required documentation by noon on 26 March 2020.
N.B. You can only apply for one location.
If you want to apply, you have to fill in the online application form and attach:
- self-certification of the examinations passed with the relative votes and media
- the study program (Ficha de reconocimiento academico)
- a copy of the required language certificate
- Ficha de solicitud
- a photocopy of your passport or another identity document. If you are a non-EU student, you must also provide an Italian residence permit
- any documentation required by the University partner
Following the letter of acceptance from the partner University, you must sign the mobility contract 45 days before the scheduled date of departure, which specifies the terms of your stay and how the scholarship will be paid.
By signing this document, you agree to abide by the program of study, the activities planned and the conditions for obtaining CFU and scholarship.
The scholarship is calculated on the basis of the ISEE-U that you have submitted for university enrolment and therefore present in the documents of your career. To obtain the grant you must self-certify the data of the ISEE-U certificate of the a.y. 2020/21.
If you are a foreign student, you must refer to the ISEE-U equivalent.
Read carefully the call section that concerns the financial contribution, its disbursement and find out the monthly amounts of the scholarship in relation to your ISEE-U.
To learn more
For information and support concerning the application, please contact:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 am to noon
Tuesday from 9 to 11 am and from 2.30 to 4 pm
PIUCinda UniGe coordinator
For information about the thesis/research program, please contact:
Prof. Mario Rocca
010.353 8225-8386 - relint.ScienzeMFN@unige.it