Leonardo SpA, the largest Italian high-tech multinational, world leader in aerospace and defence, is launching Leonardo Labs: an international network of R&D laboratories dedicated to research and advanced technology.
The opening plan of the labs foresees the opening of the first 6 Leonardo Laboratories in Italy in the area of Milan, Turin, Genoa, Rome, Naples and Taranto and the recruitment of 68 researchers (Leonardo Fellows) in 2020.
Leonardo is looking for enthusiastic and brilliant young researchers who have
STEM degree and/or PhD, with expertise in these areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Intelligent System (36 positions)
- Big Data Analytics (15 positions)
- High Performance Computing (6 positions)
- Aeronautical Platforms Electrification (4 positions)
- Materials and Structures (5 positions)
- Quantum Technologies (2 positions)
The duration of the contracts is up to 5 years, renewable, with European standard salary.
July 31, 2020
Read the call details at the link below.