The Intelligence System for the Security of the Republic launched the fourth 2019/20 edition of the "A Thesis for National Security" award.
The competition awards up to 10 prizes, worth 2,500 euros, to the best final project discussed between December 2, 2019 and December 23, 2020, with a grade between 105 and 110 cum laude, on intelligence topics:
- cybersecurity and digital innovation
- security and national interest
- international relations and strategic studies
- legal, organizational and historical intelligence profiles
- economic-financial security
To learn more, read carefully the dedicated page to the competition at the useful link.