Covid-19 teaching plan
This page reports some useful information on UniGe's teaching activities in the first semester of the a.y. 2020/21.
Teaching may happen in three possible ways:
- mixed - part of the teaching activities will happen in the classroom and others online; when in class, students may be distributed over several classrooms
In any case, the teaching and learning resources will be available online.
Choose your year of course to know how teaching will be delivered.
Detailed instructions are in preparation. Visit this page often to stay updated.
University building entry rules
To access the UniGe buildings until Monday, September 28, 2020 please remember to fill in and show the self-certification form.
Instructions for in-class lessons
Please read all the guidelines that you must follow scrupulously to reduce the risk Covid-19 infection during their entire stay at the University.
Always respect the hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health:
- wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based gel.
- avoid hugs and handshakes
- avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
- maintain an interpersonal distance of at least three feet
- sneeze and/or cough by covering your nose and mouth and avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions
- avoid the promiscuous use of bottles and glasses
- don't touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands
- do not take antiviral medicines or antibiotics unless prescribed by your doctor
- clean surfaces with chlorine or alcohol-based disinfectants
- use the mask if you suspect that you are ill or care for sick people
- Made in China products and packages received from China are not dangerous
- pets do not spread the new Coronavirus
- if you have flu-like symptoms stay at home, do not go to the emergency room or doctor's office, but contact your general practitioner, pediatricians of your choice, the doctor's office, or regional numbers
N.B. Wearing the mask is mandatory.