We'll be waiting for you at our InfoPoint:
- orientation and course information
- distribution of information material
- information on pre-registration procedures
- information on the study and research paths dedicated to the marine sciences and technologies
- information on taxes and benefits
- international student reception, information and enrolment
Until 30 September 2020, Monday to Friday, from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. (all day).
University Palace, Via Balbi 5, Genoa
Can't you come to the InfoPoint? Visit the UniGeOrienta website at the first useful link: you will find the tools to make your choice and enroll in UniGe degree courses!
To find out more:
Guidance and mentoring service
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 3rd floor - tel. 0102099690
Always updated information at the second useful link.