KA 107 - International Credit Mobility
In this time of emergency, if you have doubts or need further information, you can contact:
- the staff of the Foreign Students Sector at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the staff of the International Activities for Didactics Sector at the address email@example.com
- the staff of the International Mobility Sector at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the Visiting Professor at the address email@example.com
How to do it
What is it
The KA107 project allows you to obtain training credits abroad that are recognized in your country of origin.
The objectives of this project are:
- promoting excellence in higher education
- strengthen cross-cutting skills for job market integration
- to improve the potential of new technologies
- fostering social inclusion
- to improve the quality of teaching and professional skills
To participate, you must:
- be a community citizen or a non-community citizen
- be regularly enrolled at the academic year 2018/19 at the time of application
- be regularly enrolled in the academic year 2019/20 at the time of mobility (unless you have to graduate by 31/03/2020)
Other requirements are given in the table in Article 3.2 of the call for proposals.
You can't participate if:
- you are already an Erasmus+ student
- you are already a student for another type of community contribution
- you carry out the KA107 in the same country as your residence
- you spend more than 12 months abroad
Are you an extra EU student?
If you are a Non-EU citizen you must have a valid Italian residence permit according to the current Immigration Law (as per legislative decree n. 286/98 and subsequent amendments).
The duration depends on the type of the mobility if you:
- are going to study: from 3 to 12 months
- are going for an internship: from 2 to 12 months
- leave as a UniGe teacher or staff: from 5 days to 2 months (with a minimum of 8 hours of teaching per week)
N.B. The period may also change depending on your Course of study.
These are the available destinations:
- Russian Federation:
N.B. If you are interested in the Azerbaijan universities you must feel in and sign the Inter Institutional Agreement.
Than you can check the rankings on the dedicated page and in the News and events section of the course. Remember that if you do not accept within the indicated period, you will be considered a renouncer.
Calls and documents
How to enroll
To apply you must fill out:
- the admission form
- the Learning Agreement
- self-certification of the examinations passed with the relative votes and media
- the self-certification of your three-year course, with the exams taken and the degree grade (you must provide this information only if you did not graduate in UniGe)
- a copy of your identity document
- a copy of the required language certificate
And send them via email.
N.B. You must provide all documentation in PDF format.
The contribution you will receive will be both individual and for the trip. The amount for individual mobility, valid for all destinations, is 700€ per month. The contribution for the trip, however, is variable:
- Azerbaijan: 530€
- Russian Federation: 360€
- Moldova: 275€
- USA: 820€
N.B. You lose these contributions if you do not complete at least satisfactorily any activity provided for in the Learning Agreement or if you do not formalize/deliver the obligatory documents provided for within the established terms.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 am to noon
Tuesday from 9 am to 11 am and from 2:30 pm to 4 pm
For questions related to the program of study/research theses and information about the partner universities please contact:
- Prof.ssa Nicoletta Varani
- Prof. Guido Amoretti
- Prof. Christiano Lepratti