It's the unit that can help you solve problems in your course. You can contact us for problems concerning the organization of your course and teaching.
The most important functions are about:
- to mediate the relationship between students and professors.
- approve student files (the plan of study, Erasmus exam recognition, passages and transfers)
- evaluate the training offer
- approve curricular and extracurricular activities (events, internships, conferences)
It is the UniGe governing body with political and didactic orientation: you can contact us to solve questions of university policy and space management in the University.
The most important functions are:
- to establish and amend the regulations
- offer opinions to the Board of Directors
- give an opinion on the budget and financial management
- manage the UniGe training offer
Representatives of students in the Academic Senate - studentiSA@unige.it
The Department Council is the body in which decisions are taken regarding the activities of the Department. You can contact us for questions concerning the organization of teaching and research.
The Department Council is responsible for approving:
- internal economic matters
- student practices (recognition of Erasmus exams, graduation anticipation requests)
- educational offer
- exam appeals and graduation sessions
- research projects
It manages the structures and departments that are part of it. You can contact us for problems regarding the evaluation questionnaires, the management of classrooms and spaces.
The School Board is responsible for:
- facilities and services
- educational offer
- operating costs
- examination of course and teaching evaluation sheets
- approval of certain decisions of the Departments
Lorenzo Simonetti - firstname.lastname@example.org
Giulio Birga - email@example.com
Stefano Bottino - firstname.lastname@example.org
Matilde Storace - email@example.com
Stefano Lavaggi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luca Roncallo (dottorando) - email@example.com