How it works
The curricular and individual requirements shall be verified by a special committee, which operates according to a protocol similar to the one used for admission under the EMARO and JEMARO programmes.
For each candidate the committee will evaluate:
- academic potential (grade average, class rank, GPA, etc.): max. 40 points
- relevance of the level I degree: max. 10 points
- quality of the university which awarded the level I degree: max. 20 points
- knowledge of the English language, however, of a level not lower than B2: max. 15 points
- letter of motivation: max. 5 points
- reference letters: max. 5 points (not mandatory)
- other aspects of the Curriculum Vitae (other qualifications, work experience, professional qualifications, etc.): max. 5 points
- gender, 0 points if male, 1 point if female
Students who score at least 70 points will be admitted.
There is no specific test other than the evaluation of the student’s career.
All requested documents must be uploaded on the UniGe online pre-enrollment platform.
The last deadline for the enrollment is fixed on 31st December of the first academic year.