Graduates in Robotics Engineering
Graduates in Robotics Engineering work as:
- designer of robotic, mechatronic, automation and home automation devices and systems
- developer of models and software in the same areas
- automation system integrator
- expert in the use of robot systems in various fields (manufacturing, medical, service, etc.).
The main employment opportunities for graduates in Robotics Engineering are:
- industries for robotics and automation, home automation
- companies in the electronic, electromechanical sectors
- highly automation manufacturing industries
- transport industries: automotive, railway, naval, aerospace
- companies operating in the field of automation and automatic controls
- companies operating in the domotics, medical and healthcare sectors
- companies operating in the fields of security and civil protection
- private practice in the various application areas mentioned above.