What it is
The traineeship, or stage, is a period of orientation and training, carried out in a work context, public or private, to facilitate your entry into the world of work.
The traineeship is required, please read your degree programme table to check the CFU number and the corresponding hours.
Please remember that the regular payment of taxes is a necessary requirement for the carrying out of the internship.
Check the traineeship opportunities on the UniGe Student Curriculum Activities website.
To consult the extracurricular internship and job offers, please consult the Demand/Offer Crossing Platform.
Still couldn't find a suitable internship for you? Take advantage of the job orientation services offered by UniGe.
UniGe, as the promoter, provides insurance against accidents at work with INAIL and, for civil liability, with insurance companies operating in the sector.
How to activate a curricular internship
Before starting your traineeship, you have to complete the Workplace Safety online course.
- is online
- consists of 4 parts
- lasts 4 hours
At the end of the course and after passing the final tests, you will be given a digital certificate.
To enroll in the Online Course, please visit corsosicurezza.aulaweb.unige.it and log in with your UniGePASS credentials. The password is "studente" or "laureato".
N.B. if you have already taken the Course at another institution/company, please send the certificate that has been issued to the Internship Office of your Course.
To activate the internship:
- Contact the administrative referent of your traineeship office
- Agree with the company contact person (company tutor) and with the university tutor (a professor of your course of study)
- Invites the Company to register on the Student Curricular Activities Portal: Internships and Thesis. Then start the necessary procedures for the internship.
N.B. The User Manuals are available on the home page of the Portal. For assistance in using the Platform write to email@example.com
The company tutor will:
- introduce you to the work environment
- encourage your ambition
- evaluate your path and the achievement of training objectives at the end of the experience
End of traineeship
At the end of the internship period you have to submit the following documents to the Student Desk:
- declaration by the company stating the training period and the indication of the successful conclusion
- time sheet filled in and signed by you and your company tutor
- il questionario di valutazione del tirocinio allo Sportello Studente, con modalità che garantiscono l'anonimato
modulo di dichiarazione della conclusione del tirocinio svolto. Dovrai consegnarlo al docente universitario/tutor, il quale trascriverà sul libretto del tirocinio di formazione e orientamento i CFU maturati
Piazza della Nunziata, 6 (3rd floor)
Tel. +39 010 20951846
Internship Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extracurricular internship (postlauream)
Have you graduated? Visit the dedicated page to get all the necessary information about the extracurricular internship and its activation.